twentyone

It is funny, when you were much younger, probably in the 16s,17s or 18s, you're always looking forward the presents that your friends gonna get you for your birthday but when the 21st Birthday came, those feelings are not felt anymore. Haha ! But really, i don't know why this time round i cant be bothered much about what presents I would be getting this year or even if anybody's gonna get me one. I feel that I always have what i'd always wanted and is feeling very grateful to whatever or whoever i have now. But most importantly, I would like to say a big big thank you for all the birthday wishes from friends, family members, relatives, school friends, station friends, paramedics and lots lots more. Life may be on a single channel but I do appreciate all the effort and care that you, you and you gave to me all this while. I am sooo looking forward to my celebration this sunday !

Date : 14th February 2010
Time : 3-9pm
Venue : Tampines St 45, Blk 497H, #02-92, My home
Dress Code : Cheongsam and any orange coloured top only (Kidding!)


On another note, three musketeers went down to CDA at Jalan Bahar today for the MOCT test, all the way from Pasir Ris, ended up being asked to go home. We were like the heroes who came and 'sorry, ambulance assistance not required'. Haha. Like really mangkuk(bowl) man. Ended up laughing our asses off all the way home from Boon lay to Pasir Ris. Hahah ! How stupid were we to come at 9. All because someone told me theres no specific timing to come. So we ended up eating breakfast at mcdonald and me, standard, goes to the whitesand toilet and release some stool stress. Hahahah. What a kental day. :)

0 comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise