Probably when you're much more stable, more matured and ready to focus, I wouldn't mind coming back if you needed any help. I guess by now your heart is no longer there, you do not find happiness in me anymore, you do not like the things I did for you, you do not appreciate me anymore, you do not treasure my presence in your life. I don't blame you. I don't. I know what's happening and I will be giving you space to think through and settle your life first. When you're more ready to give me the respect that I deserve, respect in various aspects of life, being it in your actions, your words and your promises, I will plug myself back into your life. I do not want to interfere with your day to day issues anymore. I do not want to tell you what to do. I do not want to keep on waking u up everyday. I do not want to save you everytime you're in trouble anymore. I do not want to clear up the mess that you make. No more. You need to learn. You really need to learn. I tried my best to be the best brother to you, guiding you towards the lighted path, but you simply refused to. I only asked for basic respect, but you refused to give. Yes, we are not together, you might say that that you're not obliged into any commitment, but the fact is, we did promise each other and made a commitment to this special friendship but you broke it. We even did a pinky promise and I promise to stay by you and not leave you even how angry I am and I only asked for you to respect me as a brother. Respect my words, respect my actions, respect my religion, respect my culture and respect our promises. I have not left you and I will not leave you. I will be staying here by the side in any case that you need me. Don't get me wrong. Yes, I do have better things in life to do. But I am a man of my words. If I say that I will not leave you or be angry for more than 3 days, I won't. I will wait for you till you're ready to commit to this friendship, commit to your studies and commit to building a bright future.

0 comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise