New 3ft freshwater aquarium project !

The art of freshwater aquascaping is definitely a tiring yet satisfying hobby
It requires a lot of investments not only in terms of money, but time, effort, knowledge and passion
I took off from an unknowledgeable beginning with fake plants that rusted and uprooted through time
But the curiosity and eagerness in getting my own planted freshwater aquarium just like those in pet shops brought me here today
It seemed like an easy job at first, but the plants turned yellow, fishes died and algae sprouts
But through much time and money investments with lots and lots of reading, I finally understand (atleast some of) the basics of a planted freshwater aquarium
Though mom and dad wasn't too happy with my new 3ft aquarium, but i kept seeing them sitting in front of my aquarium every morning smiling and admiring the plants and fishes
That, really satisfied me
Ohwell, theres much much much more to learn from the latest upgrading project
A 2ft (10gal) planted freshwater aquarium to a 3ft (30gal) planted freshwater aquarium
I am still waiting for the water to be fully cycled and the plants blooming lusciously
Please please please let this be a successful one
:)

0 comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise