Love ? Hahahah

Love is something that is least important for now, i guess ?
Upon turning 21, this thought came to me real suddenly
In a few years time, I would be married and building a family of my own
I certainly do not want to waste any girl's time by indulging in a monkey love
Neither do i want to waste my time in a monkey love either
I know it ain't easy finding the right one, but i shall wait
For certain, I would only want to marry a person of a proper profession
I want to only grow clever kids. And be a proud daddy of his kids :)
All I could say is,
You never know that the right one is just standing nearby you
Patient is definitely virtue, tho at times it could be an expression that hurts you.
I certainly do not want to be an old bachelor neither do i want a girl to grow up as an old maid, unmarried
Therefore, I am now open, weekdays, weekends and public holidays too.
No closing time, nor off days. Hahaha. Just Kidding



I do miss us. But you wanted it and I respect that decision of yours.
I do believe too that we need time to catch up with our own lives.
Build our own career path and plan our own future.
If we're meant to be with each other, we would.
You had been a great educator of patience, respect, understanding others and positive thinking. Thank You very much for it. :)
Time will tell and the future will be decided on its own
Theres no rush for it.
Do take care and stay healthy. I will always pray for your strength and health.
Wish you the best of luck in whatever you do k. Love Cherie



0 comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise