Rants

Reminiscing back the days of 2009, there were certainly uncountable number of great moments that I experience. Well, life's ever-changing and adapting to those changes could be a difficult one but never impossible. From graduating with a diploma, getting great grades for my Final Year Project, putting my feet forward into the industry to serving the nation, battles had certainly been won simply just by believing in it. When I was younger, I had always wondered how it feels to be serving the nation and receiving the diploma on stage. Well, day after day passes by, year after year stood by, we are turning more adult and definitely more challenges await down the road. I certainly had learn alot from adults whom ive met in life. I must be thankful to them for opening my mind to different new ideology and thinking. Be it positive or negative influences, these experiences are just too valuable. Happy New Year :)

0 comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise